Thursday, November 11, 2021

CockyBoys - Bobby Long Jacks Off


Studio: CockyBoys.com

Bobby Long was born cocky! That boy has enough cockiness in him to convince the state to give him a license that says 'Born to raise hell'. He saw Mason Star hangin out at my place as we were filming and he told me he wants to face-fuck him until his teeth fell off. 'I wouldn't even give a fuck', he added. The story of how I met Bobby is pretty cocky too. When he heard from my friend that I run a site called 'Cockyboys' he came up to me and said 'How the fuck am I not on your site already?? Get your camera. I'm 'bout to jerk my big dick for ya.' And boy I'm tellin' you - that dick is to bend over for!! Just make sure you don't drool too much over your keyboard! Enjoy!
mycumshot ts accepted:P cock masturbating jack off at the back of the truck -. None. Like most of our straight boys, Spanky is always jacking off and cumming on the bus until he comes. None. None.
Link 1
Link 2
Link 3

Format: mp4
Duration: 17:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2922kbps
Audio: 48kbps





File size: 371.4 MB





No comments:

Post a Comment

Queenlin - Hunger With A Dildo

Release Year: 2021 Genres: Masturbation , Solo , Orgasm Video language: English Galinka Nagymellu Brunette Satisfies Hunger With...